Anna Kournikova Covers Women's Health November 2011

Showing off her athletically sculpted figure, Anna Kournikova adorns the cover of the November 2011 issue of Women's Health magazine.

The former tennis star's duties come as she begins her lifecoach role on "The Biggest Loser," as she talks with the publication about topics ranging from being pushed to succeed during her youth to denying rumors of a nearing wedding with singer beau Enrique Iglesias.

On being pushed by her mother as a child:
"My mom pushed me very hard. It was very, very difficult. But I realized why [she was] doing that and said thank you. She wanted to make a better life for me and our family."

On being ready to help others on "The Biggest Loser":
"I've worked with the best nutritionists, pschologists and coaches in the world. All that stuff is stored right here [tapping her forehead] and is, like, bursting out."

On her relationship with Enrique Iglesias:
"Marriage isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship - that's all that matters. I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely."

On her desire to be a mother:
"I absolutely want to have children, whether I have my own or adopt. I love taking care of people."

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home