Vanessa Hudgen’s Birthday Surprise

Vanessa Hudgen’s Birthday Surprise
‘High School Musical’ star Vanessa Hudgens has hinted she wants boyfriend Zac Efron to organise a party for her 21st birthday in December.

Vanessa Hudgens wants Zac Efron to throw her a surprise birthday party.
The ‘High School Musical’ star has been “dropping hints” about what she expects from her co-star and boyfriend Zac when she turns 21 in December.


The young beauty said: “I’m hoping someone will throw me a big party. I’m just like, ‘Someone throw me a party’ because I haven’t had a birthday party since I was like nine years old so I think it’s about time.

“It’s a great excuse. I was like, ‘At 16 I’ll have a party’ and it never happened. Then I was like, ‘18, get a party!’ Never happened. And so it better happen this year. I’m getting a party this year. I know it!”
When it comes to birthday presents, Vanessa isn’t fussy - as long as it’s not an engagement ring.
Even though the star has been dating Zac for around three years, she recently revealed she isn’t ready to settle down.

She said: “I think marriage and starting a family is great, but I’m so focused on my career right now that it doesn’t really cross my mind.”
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home