Jennifer Lopez: Buenos Aires Babe

Jennifer Lopez: Buenos Aires Babe Seeking out South America’s most talented, Jennifer Lopez was spotted in Buenos Aires, Argentina earlier today (November 4).

The “On The Floor” songstress arrived at the Underground Theatre accompanied by a few security guards as she headed inside to hold auditions for her new show “Q’Viva- The Chosen.”

In related news, Jennifer Lopez recently admitted that she once fired her manager after he hinted that she needed to lose weight.

"I was just so infuriated that somebody said you couldn't have a little extra meat on you - because I was by no means fat! That was so mean and closed-minded. I was like, ‘No, this is who I am and this is the type of woman that I grew up with and it's beautiful. There's no reason to be anybody but myself.’”
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home