Katy Perry's "The One That Got Away" Video: Watch Now!

Katy Perry's Debuting her latest musical creation, Katy Perry just released the video for her single “The One That Got Away.”

In the song's visual accompaniment, the fiery brunette songstress plays an older version of herself thinking back on a romance-filled relationship she once had with a man played by Diego Luna.

If “The One That Got Away” hits the #1 spot on the music charts, it will be her sixth successful tune off of her album, Teenage Dream.

Giving thanks to all her loyal followers, Katy tweeted on Friday afternoon, “THANK YOU for all the sweet messages about the video! I am so proud of it!”

Meanwhile, Perry previously dished about the track, “This song shows a very different side of me that I haven’t shown with my past singles on this record. I think that everyone can relate to this song."

The 27-year-old added, “I wrote this song about when you promise someone forever, but you end up not being able to follow through. It’s a bittersweet story - hopefully, the listener learns from hearing it and never has to say they had ‘The One get away."
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home