Elle Macpherson's "Fantastic" Time with Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher & Elle MacphersonIt was her first time ever at the Golden Globe Awards, and Elle Macpherson admitted that her favorite part of the night was “presenting with Ashton.”

The “Fashion Star” host took the stage with none other than Ashton Kutcher and said that the “Two and a Half Men” star was “fantastic and supportive.”

Elle also told UsWeekly, "I was very nervous because this is the first time I've been to the Golden Globes. It was a huge honor for me for the Hollywood Foreign Press to ask me to come and represent Fashion Star."

As for how she got paired with newly-single Kutcher, Elle explained, “I think probably because we are the same height! He was the only person I could present with.”
Elle MacphersonElle MacphersonElle Macpherson
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home