Justin Bieber - Justin Bieber's Taylor Swift Collaboration "Beautiful", Says Selena

Selena Gomez has been giving E! News the latest gossip on both herself and boyfriend Justin Bieber and, with all due respect to the 'High School Musical' star, it was news of her fella they were most interested in - namely what his collaboration with Taylor Swift for his forthcoming album sounded like.

"It's beautiful," said Gomez "I don't know if it's going to make it on the record, but it is beautiful." Well she was hardly going to slate it was she. As to her own musical aspirations, she was less than sure, saying "not yet," when asked if she was going to record anything herself soon, adding "We're maybe going to do some fun remixes, but right now it's just about movies."

Others are still taking notice of her tunes though, not least 'Glee,' which saw Lea Michele performing her hit 'Love You Like A Love Song' on the show. "I didn't even know and my label didn't even know it was happening," Gomez said. "Cory Monteith texted me a video of someone singing it and I was like, 'Wait, that's Lea!" I asked him if they were on set and he sent me back a smiley face. So that's how we found out." Gomez was talking ahead of the launch of her own self-named fragrance. It goes on sale in the middle of next month.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home