Megan Fox talks Tattoo and Piercing Removals

Megan Fox TattoosTransformers actress Megan Fox has secretly been undergoing laser surgery to remove the tattoo of Marilyn Monroe that she has. Megan claims that she does not want to be associated with the negativity that the tattoo, and Marilyn Monroe, represent.
Megan explained, "It's a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life." It is not the first time that Megan Fox has had something removed from her body, after previously getting rid of her belly button piercing.

Fox said of the occasion, "I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky so I removed it when I turned 20." Recent pictures have revealed that the tattoo is still visible, although very faded.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home