Jake Owen Proposes to Girlfriend Lacey Buchanan on Stage

Jake Owen and Lacey BuchananCountry singer Jake Owen did on of the riskiest things a man in love can do: he proposed to his girlfriend in a public venue. Happily for him, it went well.

While performing in Vero Beach, Fla., his hometown, Owen asked Lacey Buchanan to be his wife.

She said yes and the two engaged in a passionate kiss and embrace. The hometown crowd cheered.

“You’re probably wondering where your ring is, right?” he jokingly asked. Owen then referred to the lyrics to “Don’t Think I Can’t Love You,” the song he was singing when he proposed: “I can’t just buy you a big diamond ring or a big old house on the hill. I promise I’ll love you forever and ever and ever.”

As if it wasn’t clear to everyone, Owen later Twitter, “I’m a happy man. Life is complete.”
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home