Kylie Minogue wants Donovan duet

Kylie Minogue wants Donovan duet
Kylie Minogue is desperate to perform 'Especially For You' with Jason Donovan.

Kylie Minogue is desperate to perform with Jason Donovan.

The singer was meant to team up with her former boyfriend to sing their 1998 single at the 'Hit Factory Live' concert but the outdoor event - due to be staged in London's Hyde Park - was cancelled because of safety fears due to bad weather.

This week, it was announced the show has been rescheduled to take place at the city's The O2 venue on December 21 and Kylie is hopeful of joining Jason on stage.

She said: "I felt for people when it was cancelled. It was so touching, the level of excitement.

"We did the rehearsal two days before and Jason and I looked at each other and realised we had never done it live as it was released back in the mime days of 'Top of the Pops'.

"We have done it live three times in rehearsals but that's it.

"They've revamped the show and I've said, 'I'f I'm available, I'll be there.' If it doesn't happen now, it'll be something to look forward to."

However, Kylie admits she has a very busy few months coming up.

She added to the Daily Star newspaper: "My schedule to the end of the year is making me cross-eyed - I'm all over the place."
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home